The United States Unincorporated Territories are territories of the United States that are not fully incorporated under the Constitution of the United States. Some of these territories however have been organized and have their own constitutions under the jurisdiction of the United States.
United States Unincorporated Territories
- Guam (From 1898)
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (From 1978)
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (From 1952)
- United States Virgin Islands (From 1917)
- Panama Canal Zone (1903-1979)
- American Samoa (From 1899)